Accommodation regulations and complaint procedure
Conditions and method of accommodation
- Only a guest who is duly registered for accommodation can be accommodated in the pension. For this purpose, he / she shall present his / her ID card, passport or other valid identity document in accordance with Act no. 135/82 Coll. on the reporting and registration of residence of citizens as amended and in accordance with Act no. 428/2008 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended
- Every guest who is not a citizen of the Slovak Republic (foreigner) is obliged in accordance with Act no. 48/2008 Coll. on the stay of foreigners in the valid wording, fill in and hand over to the reception an official form on the report of residence, submitted on arrival by the reception staff, while all required data must be stated truthfully and completely.
- Based on the booked accommodation, the guest can check in from 14:00 on the day of arrival. to 22:00 h. Until then, the hotel will reserve a room for the guest, unless otherwise requested in the booking and confirmed by the hotel. If the guest until 22:00 h. will not report your arrival after 22:00. the hotel is free to use the room, unless otherwise agreed with the guest. In case the guest has paid the deposit, the hotel is obliged to hold the reservation until 22:00. Provided that the guest does not start the stay even after this date, the hotel is not obliged to return the deposit to the guest, respectively. proceeds in accordance with the cancellation conditions.
- In the time from 22:00 h. to 6:00 h. guests staying are required to observe night rest. Only with the consent of the responsible employee or management is it possible to organize social events even after 22:00, in the premises designated for that purpose.
- The pension provides its guests with services to the extent mutually agreed. The guest pays the payment for accommodation and services provided in accordance with the valid price list, usually immediately at the accommodation and after using the services provided by the pension. If the guest is interested in paying before the accommodation itself, he must, due to the technical possibilities and accommodation procedures, count on a time delay in issuing the treasury receipt, of which the reception informs him. This does not affect the payment terms on the basis of accommodation contracts. Price list of services for temporary accommodation and other services can be viewed at the reception.
- The guest will check out his stay no later than 10:00. Until then, the room will be vacated unless otherwise agreed individually in advance. If the guest does not vacate the room by 12:00, the property may charge an additional € 15.00, unless otherwise agreed in advance. The room is considered relaxed after the guest has taken all their belongings out of the room, handed over the room key / card at the reception to the authorized staff and announces the check-out.
- The pension is entitled to charge the following cancellation fees in the event that the guest cancels his reservation in writing or electronically within the following periods:
- more than 7 days before the start of the stay free of charge
- less than 7 days before the start of the stay 100% of the price of accommodation
Responsibility of the accommodation facility and the client
- The pension is not responsible for things, money and valuables of guests, which guests leave unattended.
- The guest is responsible for damages caused to the property of the accommodation facility according to the valid regulations. The guest, as the responsible representative, is responsible for damages caused by minors for which he is responsible, as well as for damages caused by persons who are on the premises of the accommodation facility and the guest has allowed them to stay there.
- The guest is obliged to act in such a way that there is no damage to health, property, nature and the environment. As a precaution, the guest will have a locked front door during their stay in the facility. Before opening the door to strangers, it shall check the reason for their request to enter the accommodation and, in case of doubt as to the validity of such a request, contact the reception immediately. Before leaving the property, the guest will properly check the closing of windows and doors, even on the floor.
- Bed linen is changed every four days of stay, towels and bath towels are changed every two days of stay. In case of extreme dirt, ask the staff to replace it or take out the card with the green side “Please clean up”.
- In the room and common areas of the pension, the guest may not move the interior equipment, make any changes and modifications to the equipment, make interventions in the electrical network or other installation without the consent of the responsible employee.
- Guests are not allowed to use their own electric, gas – portable appliances in the accommodation facility and especially in the room. This restriction does not apply to the use of electrical appliances installed in the room, or portable electrical equipment (razors, hair dryers and chargers for common consumer electrical appliances, etc.).
- In the event of a fire, the guest is obliged to follow the instructions of the responsible staff (in the sense of the fire evacuation plan) and after the arrival of the fire protection unit, the instructions of the intervention commander.
- For safety reasons, it is not allowed to leave children under 12 years of age without the supervision of an adult in the premises of the pension. In the event of damage, the person with whom the child is registered to stay in the Resla pension and who is liable according to the law is responsible for the child.
- Guests are kindly requested to contact the reception to store items, which need to be kept safe.
- Smoking is only allowed in the reserved areas on the outdoor terraces. Smoking is prohibited inside the entire building of the pension I and II. For violations, the hotel reserves the right to fine the guest with € 50. Resla Residence II is equipped with a smoke detector. In case of unjustified triggering of a fire alarm, the pension reserves the right to fine the guest in the amount of € 200 for triggering a false fire alarm.
- In case of illness or injury of the client, the accommodation facility will report the request for medical assistance or transport to the hospital to the relevant medical facility.
- Dogs and other animals are not allowed in the facility.
- Before leaving the room, the guest is obliged to properly close all windows, including the floor, close the taps, turn off the lights in the room and adjacent areas of the room, turn off the electrical appliances located in the room, properly lock the entrance door of the apartment and card from the room handed over at the reception.
- We charge € 20 for the loss / damage of the card from the room.
- The guest is obliged to immediately report any defects to the reception.
- Pension parking is free and is monitored by a camera system. The pension is not responsible for theft or damage caused by motor vehicles. Guests can only park in the car park located in front of the building. Guests are advised to make sure the car is properly locked and secured. Do not leave personal belongings loose in the car. There are also 2 garage parking spaces available for a fee.
- Complaints of guests or any comments and suggestions for improving the operation of the accommodation facility are governed by the complaint procedure.
- The guest and the accommodation facility are obliged to comply with the provisions of these accommodation regulations, which are binding on both parties in full. In the event that the guest violates any of the provisions of the accommodation regulations, the management of the accommodation facility has the right to withdraw from the contract for the provision of temporary accommodation service before the end of the agreed time and without the guest’s right to a refund.
- Breakfast is served only to guests staying from 8:00 to 10:00, unless otherwise agreed.
- A hairdryer can be requested at reception free of charge. A bathrobe and toiletries can also be requested at reception for a fee.
- Emergency telephone numbers:
- Police: 158
- Emergency Medical Service: 155
- Fire and Rescue Service: 150
- Integrated rescue system: 112
The customer’s right to make a complaint
In the event that the customer is provided in the Pension Resla Residence I, II with services of lower quality or lower extent than previously agreed or as usual, the customer has the right to make a complaint.
Making a complaint
If the customer finds out the reasons and facts that may be the subject of a complaint, he is obliged to file a possible complaint immediately without undue delay with the responsible employee in the operation in which the service was provided. In the interest of the fast course of the complaint equipment, it is expedient for the customer to submit documents on the provision of the service (copy of the order, invoice, etc.) when making a complaint, if such a document is available. If required by the nature of the claimed service, it is necessary for the customer to submit the matter of which he alleges an error when making a complaint. The head of the operation or an employee authorized by him is obliged, after careful examination, to decide on the method of handling the complaint immediately or within a specified period.
- Catering services
In the area of catering services, if the correct quality, weight, temperature, rate, price are not observed, the customer has the right to request free, proper and timely elimination of the error. Breakfast is served buffet style at Pension Resla. Complaints in these cases are made by the customer before the first tasting of food and beverages, or after its tasting (ie it should not be consumed more than ¼ from a portion of food or drink), depending on the error the customer is complaining about.
- Accommodation services
In the area of accommodation services, the customer has the right to free, proper and timely elimination of deficiencies, i.e. j. replacement or addition of small equipment within the scope of the Decree of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic no. 125/1995 Coll.
Errors that cannot be fixed
- Catering services
In the event that it is not possible to eliminate the error on food and beverages, the customer has the right to a complete exchange of food or beverages, or to a refund of the price paid.
- Accommodation services
If it is not possible to eliminate technical errors in the hotel room (failure of the heating system, poor hot water consumption, etc.), and if the hotel can not provide the customer with other alternative accommodation and the room will be rented to the customer despite these deficiencies, the customer has the right on the:
- reasonable discount from the price according to the valid price list
- cancellation of a confirmed order or contract before overnight stay and refund
In the event that there is a significant change in accommodation due to a unilateral decision of the operation compared to the confirmed accommodation on the contract and the customer does not agree with alternative accommodation, he also has the right to cancel the confirmed order or contract before overnight stay and refund.
Deadlines for making complaints
The customer is obliged to personally participate in the handling of the complaint, he is obliged to provide objective information regarding the service provided. If required by the nature of the matter, the customer must allow hotel staff access to the space rented to him for temporary accommodation in order to ascertain the justification of the complaint.
This complaint and accommodation procedure takes effect on April 1, 2021
Telephone: +421 918 802 995 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org